Optimal Solutions Group, LLC is currently seeking to hire a Junior Developer. The qualified candidate will provide custom application development and application/system support as required to multiple projects within the company. Design application specific user interfaces and code functionality. Perform test and remediate issues following the testing process. Provide production support for.NET applications as required.
Work experience and job skills requirements:
- Experience supporting applications, maintenance, integration, data standardization procedures and administrative processes
- Experience with custom web development
- Experience with application interface design
- Experience with graphics development
- Support requirements, analysis, planning and application/development documentation, end-user support
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the ASP.NET in house applications and providing transitional application development and support
- Experience with MSSQL and database design concepts
- Experience with web technologies
- Must possess superior trouble-shooting & performance management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- At least 1 year of hands on experience in a technical support/application development role using ASP.NET, SQL 2000/2005/2008
- BS in CS or related field, preferred
- Relevant programming certifications, preferred
Send your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@OptimalSolutionsGroup.com with “Junir Developer” in the subject line.