SAMHSA Selects Optimal for Task Order Contract
Baltimore, MD - June 2007 –The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), has initiated a professional, administrative and management support services contract referred to as “SAMHSA Indefinite Quantity Indefinite Delivery (IDIQ)”. Optimal Solutions Group, LLC (Optimal) will work with SAMHSA in four of its eleven contract domains, with future tasks that may include:
- Pilot and evaluation projects to design, execute, and report results from feasibility and pilot studies and to support development of tools to increase fidelity to successful models;
- Statistical projects of sampling designs and statistical methods; acquisition, development and collection of data bases; analyses of large scale data bases; analyses of complex quantitative data; development, implementation and testing of quality tools; and information technology statistical projects;
- Policy formation and analysis projects to organize focus groups, technical groups or consultations that will provide information on targeted topics and to carry out projects with a specific focus on local, state, national and international mental health substance abuse prevention/treatment or policy; and
- Planning, implementation and report preparation projects to support the programmatic events of SAMHSA
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Optimal Solutions Group, LLC is a nonpartisan, public policy research consulting firm in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area. Optimal is committed to supplying insightful program evaluation, cost-benefit and effectiveness analyses, custom econometric modeling, and market analyses for decision makers in both the public and private sectors.
Primary capabilities include:
Policy areas of expertise include:
Optimal serves numerous government and commercial clients, including federal and state agencies, community-based organizations, business associations, and law firms.