Medicare Part D brief
Date: September 28, 2014
Website Assessment Tool
• Developed organizational website content assessment tool to include all Part D content requirements.
• Identifies areas where plans are compliant or need further clarification of posted information.
• Complete data is collected and provides CMS with a vast amount of data regarding Part D websites and compliance to guidelines.
• Reviewing many different websites to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines.
• Multiple reviewers for each plan to ensure consistency in reporting.
• Training involving test reviews of actual websites before taking part in live reviews.
• Use QuickBase© to allow task order managers to see status of tasks and identify critical pathways that require monitoring.
• Biweekly calls with CMS to ensure consistent communication in addition to frequent e-mail and/or
• Monthly reporting to ensure efficient progress on project.