Highlights of Evaluation Methods
• Key program outcomes, including small business revenue, employment, and payroll growth for each cluster, are benchmarked against similar businesses in the same industry and region.
• Provides a synthetic control group to account for economy-wide, regional, and industry-specific trends and shocks.
• Relies on Bureau of Labor Statistics, Dunn & Bradstreet, and U.S. Census data.
• Surveys are developed for both Web and interactive PDF smartform deployment.
• Controls data collection costs (majority of data collected via the Web), yet also enables clusters to collect data from participants during regularly occurring interactions (e.g., phone, at events).
• Enhances response rate by accommodating participant preferences and circumventing inaccurate e-mail addresses.
• Clusters’ structure is mapped using network analysis, based on strength of relationships and frequency of interactions.
• Allows for a visual representation of the complex “shape” and composition of clusters, complementing statistical analysis and qualitative data.
• Enables the tracking of each cluster’s evolving “shape” and composition over the duration of the initiatives to infer sustainability.
Website Assessment Tool
• Developed organizational website content assessment tool to include all Part D content requirements.
• Identifies areas where plans are compliant or need further clarification of posted information. » Read more
Youth and Social Media
• 95% of youth are online and 80% of those use social media.
• Conversations on drug-related behavior take place more on micromedia using different slang terminology than used in person.
» Read more
About the Office of the Medicare Ombudsman
Optimal provides support to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO) to assist in improving Medicare for beneficiaries. Optimal produces the annual Report to Congress (RTC) using real-time storyboarding in support of this contract.» Read more
• Liberia has undergone a long period of bloody civil war that shattered its economy.
• Its principal sector of activity, agriculture, has been damaged and is plagued by low crop yields. » Read more
The United States Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), as part of its efforts to reach out to small businesses, awarded Optimal Solutions Group, LLC (Optimal) a contract to conduct the Annual Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Sponsor Tiering Determination Assessment for 2014. » Read more