Using data from the USAIDEducationData.org website, Optimal researchers visualized USAID Education Strategy results for Beneficiaries. Optimal’s Revelo tool receives, ingests, standardizes and normalizes data. It then undergoes a multi-review process and is transformed using Open Data Act guidance for use in the public portal. This data provides insights on the participating country’s beneficiary reach and costs. » Read more
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) awarded Optimal a contract to assess the implementation and effectiveness of mobile application technology to provide recovery support services to patients undergoing treatment for opioid dependence in an Opioid Treatment Program (OTP). » Read more
This year marks the fourth year of the Small Business Administration (SBA)’s Regional Cluster Initiative pilot program. » Read more
Partnership for Growth: Cross-Cutting Report for Mid-Term Evaluations of El Salvador & the Philippines’ PFG Initiatives
The Partnership for Growth (PFG) aims to achieve accelerated, sustained, and broad-based economic
growth in partner countries, including El Salvador » Read more
Website Assessment Tool
• Developed organizational website content assessment tool to include all Part D content requirements.
• Identifies areas where plans are compliant or need further clarification of posted information. » Read more
Youth and Social Media
• 95% of youth are online and 80% of those use social media.
• Conversations on drug-related behavior take place more on micromedia using different slang terminology than used in person.
» Read more
• Analysis of Internet and social media to identify and trend beneficiary issues in real time: Message boards, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Scan the Internet for data, called posts, based on a certain keyword or set of keywords.
» Read more
• Liberia has undergone a long period of bloody civil war that shattered its economy.
• Its principal sector of activity, agriculture, has been damaged and is plagued by low crop yields. » Read more